Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Garage Girls: Workout# 28

source

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quote!!! How often do we actually make choices for ourselves?...not often enough.  Well, I am making a decision for myself today.  I want to feel sore tomorrow and think back to today's workout and know that I chose it...wrote it...and did it.  Feeling good about this idea now.  I will get back to you tomorrow : )


      Warm-up:
     1 min plank hold
     20  dumbbell push-up rows (alternate arms)
     1 min plank hold

      Workout: (once for time)
     run 800m
     20 kettlebell swings
     20 pliometric lunges
     20 leg raises
     20 tricep push-ups
     20 weighted sit-ups
     20 jumping pullups
     20 mountain climbers
     20 bicep curls (each arm)
     20 burpees
     run 800m


...and here is another great workout song-



Have fun : )

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment