Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer Hair Series: Ombre Hair

source

Today is the last installment of the Summer Hair Series...and I have chosen to highlight the "ombre" technique.  "Ombre" literally means gradation in French accounting for the transition from dark roots to light tips.  Now, this hairstyle requires more commitment than a "top-knot" or "waterfall braid", but I LOVE it, and I am seriously thinking about look #5.  Fall is coming, and I know I will be wearing my hair down even more, so why not make an impression?  I may not have the nerve...or wardrobe...to successfully rock a blue, or pink ombre, but I think I could swing a caramel to mahogany transition.  We'll see...and if I make the plunge, I will share : )

source

source

source

source

source

source

source

source


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment